Find State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Solutions and Suppliers
Advanced Design & Manufacturing Montréal gathers together five of the industry's leading trade show brands – PACKEX, Expoplast, ATX, Design & Manufacturing, and PBS – for one unparalleled event to help you cultivate new business connections and meet industry professionals with the latest technologies and processes to drive your business forward. Discover more than 250 leading companies that are redefining every step of advanced manufacturing, including Piovan, Jenike & Johanson, Stratasys Direct, Multivac Canada, and SEW Eurodrive.
Meet and mingle with 3,000+ industry professionals and gain valuable insight to the broad spectrum of products offered by more than 250 solution providers—from 3D Printing to Robotics, find everything you need to advance the manufacturing process. See all five shows with your Expo Pass:
- PACKEX – Informs about new packaging materials and designs, and innovative packaging/ manufacturing processes designed to cut costs and improve production.
- Expoplast – Explores best practices and new techniques in plastics manufacturing, including injection molding, automation, and best uses for molds and dyes.
- ATX – Learn about the latest intelligent robotic technology to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
- Design & Manufacturing – Find out more about design success and ways to scale up manufacturing across diverse industries.
- PBS – Useful practices in dust collection are discussed, where you can learn more about such topics as dust hazard identification, powder flow technology, and pneumatic conveying.
Access a full schedule of free educational sessions throughout all two days of the exhibition at Center Stage, swap insights and make new contacts while finding ways to streamline business practices, cut waste, and save money.
Experiences Not to be Missed
Connect with exhibitors, explore the industry's hottest trends, or expand your industry knowledge – all on the show floor. Participate in all-new learning and networking events connecting you to the leaders and insights which will push your projects forward.
Education That You Cannot Afford to Miss
Center Stage is the basis of all learning by action. Get insightful information and tips that will help you move your projects forward in the development cycle. Take part in two full days of content, demonstrations and experiences that will support your understanding of your industry, and provide you with perspectives that will make sense the minute you return to work.
Network. Get in Touch. Solve.
Make new connections with our event-planning app to map your show and identify the solution providers you'd like to meet. Don't know who you're looking for? You can search by keyword, product, etc., to find the right engineers, designers, decision makers, suppliers, and manufacturers from across the region and the country to advance your business, and easily set up meetings with them directly through the app.
"The ADM Expo is a synthesis of creativity, innovation, and discovery through the lens of design and manufacturing."
– Nicholas Nadeau, Rogue Research Inc.
"A great occasion for networking and seeing things that may lead to ideas."
– Emile-Robert Topalian, Polymos Inc.
"This event is an eye-opener. It provides a global view of what people in the industry are working on."
– Antoni, Protech Chemicals
One Pass. Five Shows. More than 250 Exhibitors.
Your Expo Pass gives you access to five comprehensive shows that cover the entire advanced manufacturing cycle, from design to distribution. ADM Montréal Expo allows you to meet over 3,000 new colleagues and discover breakthrough innovations and technologies that will help you design and distribute your products more cost-effectively and efficiently. Visit all five shows to learn about innovations in the fields of packaging, plastics, design and manufacturing, and automation and robotics, and discover how these companies can showcase your products.
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 8, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.