State Your Case
Don't miss this extraordinary, unparalleled event as five leading trade shows – Automation Technology Expo (ATX), Design & Manufacturing, PACKEX, Powder & Bulk Solids (PBS), and Expoplast – congregate on one floor to present all the latest technological advancements and forward-thinking industry products that can help move your business forward. The event is entirely free, but if cost in terms of time and transportation is an issue, tell your supervisor that this opportunity is a must-attend event that will put you in touch with more than 250 leading companies and 3,000+ industry professionals who are redefining the future of advanced manufacturing.
This Toolkit Includes:
Tips for Making It Happen
Determine the value
Describe ways that attending this event can benefit overall company goals by improving and streamlining production processes and practices
Provide your boss with the list of companies attending and identify specific ways they can provide solutions to day-to-day issues at your business
Offer an Event Summary
Commit to providing a brief summation or presentation that enumerates the highlights of the event that specifically address your business’s needs and concerns
Below are listed some top reasons to attend the event that highlight its importance and scope. Inform your supervisor that no other manufacturing and design event puts you in direct contact with so many innovative companies and industry leaders in one comprehensive meeting place.
- Hundreds of suppliers – Access more than 250 companies from industry sectors such as automation and robotics, design and manufacturing, and more, putting you in touch with cutting-edge technologies and products to drive your business toward greater success
- Insightful Industry Education – Gain a broader understanding of the newest technologies and manufacturing processes through free education sessions that give you an added advantage in the marketplace. Dedicated education venues Center Stage showcase the latest technological breakthroughs and solutions, allowing you to take part in two full days of content-based learning, demonstrations, and experiences to deepen your knowledge of the industry
- Make connections – FAST! – Meet and mingle with 3,000+ industry professionals and build your network while gaining valuable insight into the broad spectrum of design and manufacturing's newest technologies. Connect face-to-face with leading experts and manufacturing professionals at this all-inclusive, two-day expo
- Meet the Best of the Best – Speak with leaders at top companies attending, including Piovan, Jenike & Johanson, Creaform, Fanuc Canada, Flexlink, and many more to explore the industry's newest trends and expand your knowledge of design and manufacturing
- It's FREE! – Best of all, there is no cost to you to attend this expansive learning and networking event that connects you to the industry's leading suppliers, brightest minds, in-depth educational opportunities, and newest technological innovations – all while having the chance to meet thousands of new colleagues
Whether an industry expert or a novice, you will have access to two full days of FREE education sessions that directly address the specific needs of your department. Center Stage offers relevant, hard-hitting content to boost your knowledge of industry trends and developments while presents a supplier showcase of the most innovative technologies and services to date. Session topics covered include the following:
Robots & Robot Accessories
IoT & Connected Devises
Labels & Labeling
Molds & Dies
Find solutions to existing problems, discover new ideas and solutions to bring back to the workplace, and experience the industry’s latest products and technologies – ALL FOR FREE. You may need to invest time or expense to travel to this event, so make sure to assess the costs needed to attend the expo.